Professionalism - KEA Training Opportunities
- District certified Evaluation Committee (50/50 Committee) - Webinars were held on May 22, May 27 and May 29. The webinar is archived here.
- PGES - KEA provides training on an overview of the entire system presented by a cadre of your colleages. Visit here to request the training.
- Kentucky Academic Standards in Arts & Humanities - KEA Arts & Humanities training is FREE to all participants. However, advance notice and date of requested training is required before the training will be provided. Each training has a minimum requirement of 10 participants. Complete the Request for Arts & Humanities Training here.
- Kentucky Academic Standards Science in the Elementary School - to request training contact KEA's Director of Professional Excellence Michelle New.
- Kentucky Academic Standards Science in Middle & High Schools - to request training contact KEA's Director of Professional Excellence Michelle New.
- SBDM - Councils interested in KEA providing their SBDM training should contact the KEA UniServ director who works with their school district. If KEA sets up training sessions in our offices and provides everything, the costs are: No Charge for KEA members and parents; $50 for a three-hour session for non-members and $100 for a six-hour session. Visit the SBDM area for more information.
- National Board Jump Start Seminars