Members - Scholarships, Awards & Grants - ESP Empowerment Bulletin Board Contest
Deadline EXTENDED - submission is Tuesday, February 27, 2018
The Bulletin Board & Written Presentation Contest is an ESP individual or team creates their original bulletin board remembering the theme “Diversity is…”
Bulletin Board Contest Eligibility:
All ESP in the Commonwealth of Kentucky are invited to create an original bulletin board with a written page that embodies the statement “Diversity is…” ESP Participants must prepare a display board and a written presentation. The display board may be no larger than 36” x 48”
Bulletin Board Rules and Guidelines:
- All entries must be submitted via the contest entry form
- All entries must be an original bulletin board of an ESP individual or team.
- All pieces must be two-dimensional (2-D).
- Entries should be 36’’ by 48.”
- All entries must include theme title in their designs “Diversity is…”
- All entries must include a written presentation of no more than 250 words that embodies the statement “Diversity is…
- The bulletin board decorations and/or information must be on the front side of the board (attached to the board).
- Any attachments or decorations may not extend more than 6 inches beyond the cardboard display edges.
- The bulletin board and writing presentation must show evidence of creativity and originality.
School Districts can submit up to 3 Bulletin Boards and Writing as local winners. Submissions will be displayed at the KEA- DA in Louisville, April 5 – 7, 2017. Contest submission deadline is the close of business on Tuesday, February 27, 2018.