About Us - Mission/Vision/Values
Kentucky Education Association is the preeminent voice for quality public education.
We unite, organize, and empower members to advocate for themselves and to ensure a quality public education for every Kentucky student.
KEA is committed to:
- Professionalism modeling expertise directed by sound judgment, empathy, and high standards
- Unity laying the foundation for a strong association through shared vision
- Advocacy using effective, meaningful communication and action to promote the interests of school employees and public education
- Respect consistently valuing individuals and their contributions
- Integrity demonstrating sincerity, trustworthiness and reliability
- Collective Action working together to achieve common goals