Professionalism - KEA Training Opportunities
- District certified Evaluation Committee (50/50 Committee) - Webinars were held on May 22, May 27 and May 29. The webinar is archived here.
- PGES - KEA provides training on an overview of the entire system presented by a cadre of your colleages. Visit here to request the training.
- Science Standards - To request training, contact KEA Associate staff Candice Edmonds
- SBDM - Councils interested in KEA providing their SBDM training should contact the KEA UniServ director who works with their school district. If KEA sets up training sessions in our offices and provides everything, the costs are: No Charge for KEA members and parents; $50 for a three-hour session for non-members and $100 for a six-hour session. Visit the SBDM area for more information.
- National Board Jump Start Seminars
- National Board Renewal Seminars