Professionalism - KEA Training Opportunities
- District certified Evaluation Committee (50/50 Committee) - Webinars were held on May 22, May 27 and May 29. The webinar is archived here.
- PGES - KEA provides training on an overview of the entire system presented by a cadre of your colleages. Visit here to request the training.
- Kentucky Academic Standards in Arts & Humanities - KEA Arts & Humanities training is FREE to all participants. However, advance notice and date of requested training is required before the training will be provided. Each training has a minimum requirement of 10 participants. Complete the Request for Arts & Humanities Training form here.
- Kentucky Academic Standards Science in the Elementary School - KEA Science training is FREE to all participants. However, advance notice and date of requested training is required before the training will be provided. Each training has a minimum requirement of 10 participants. Complete the Request for KAS Science for the Elementary "Pencil Box Science" Training form here.
- Kentucky Academic Standards Science in Middle & High Schools -
KEA Science training is a $100 cost to individual schools or school districts that request us to come train. We need advanced notice and data of when you would like for us to come train. We have a minimum requirement of 10 participants. All KEA districts my request this training for FREE to members and a cost of $25 per non-member. once again we have a minimum requirement of 10 participants in order to conduct a training. Complete the Request for KAS Science for the Middle/High "Life Is A Science Experiment" Training form here.
In addition a copy of all training materials will be given as a FREE gift to our KEA members on a KEA Science lanyard flash drive. This will allow you to immediately use the science stations and materials accessed in the training. All non-members of KEA are welcome to purchase the material flash drive at a cost of $25 per lanyard.
If you have any questions feel free to contact Michelle New, KEA Director of Professional Excellence at firstname.lastname@example.org
- SBDM - Councils interested in KEA providing their SBDM training should contact the KEA UniServ director who works with their school district. If KEA sets up training sessions in our offices and provides everything, the costs are: No Charge for KEA members and parents; $50 for a three-hour session for non-members and $100 for a six-hour session. Visit the SBDM area for more information.
- National Board Jump Start Seminars